Monday, April 12, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 26



The requirements for this challenge were this:
*Stitching (either by sewing needle or hand-drawn)
*White and Orange (card could have more colors, but must include these two in the card)
*Contain one upcycled item (something that could be thrown away but instead will make its way onto your work of art!)
*Any Peachy Keen Stamp

This challenge was very difficult for me, mostly because I REALLY don't like orange...except in fall (halloween, leaves, etc). But I figured I could try. Upcycled items...hmmm, I made everything out of scraps, some were barely big enough for the cuts, but I made it work.

6 comments:

  1. This card put a smile on my face instantly! I love the bright colors!! Thanks for playing again at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo great! And I saw this right after working in my garden so I got a sweet warm fuzzy when I saw this. Thanx! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out SOOO SUPER CUTE!!! I LOVE it!!
    thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara! You rose to the challenge brilliantly!
    Fabulous card. I LOVE it!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if this isn't just ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! So bright and cheery! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! GOOD LUCK!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card Tara! Thank you so much for playing along at PKS!

    ReplyDelete