Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge 28



I admit it, I've gotten addicted to stamps. Now everytime I go into a craft store I leave with stamps. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the green edge, my Cricut to cut out the ovals, flowers, and circles for the centers of the flowers. I used flourish stamps and green ink for the background, PK basic faces for the flower centers, and "live, laugh, love" stamps for in the oval.

The words I chose for this card have a special meaning for me now. My mother in law lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago, a reminder of just how short life can be. So my goal is to live like there's no tomorrow, laugh often, and love; because there's no telling how much time we've got.

10 comments:

  1. This card is really cute Tara, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about you MIL. That is a good motto to live by! Your card is really cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with your card! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty card. I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. I have all but won my fight and am grateful for every day.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
    Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, and beautiful words to live by! I'm so sorry for your loss. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps! I know just what you mean about this hobby being so addicting! ;-)

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. I am sorry for your loss, that is a wonderful motto to live by. Good luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    Having suffered a huge loss myself I defintely echo your goal in life. Great words to live by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card Tara...Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete