Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PKS 59




Guess what I spent my day doing? Crafting and making a HUGE mess. On a recent trip to Hobby Lobby I found a bunch of Spellbinders Nestabilities in the clearance section for $7 each (we won't tell my husband how many I bought). With school FINALLY back in session I have the house to myself, so I decided pefect time to check the challenge blog and see what was going on.




My card is a 5-inch square I used:


purple buttons


white, blue, green, and pink cardstock


Spell binders Nestabilites (Classic Scalloped Squares Large and Big Scalloped Ovals)


Martha Stewart Edge punch


PKS Misty Sue and Colby Cheer Up Set and Sampler Package of Faces


Post-its (for masking)


Staz-on (tuxedo black)


Copics


Heat set gems and tool

1 comment:

  1. Tara, you did a wonderful job with this challenge, and I love your card! So glad you could join us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete